Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Anniversary 2007

Saturday we celebrated our sixth anniversary of holy matrimony as husband and wife. What a wonderful 6 years it has been to spend with my best friend and love of my life.

I came up with the idea of having a little wedding so that Mallory and Marybeth could participate. So, after Paul got in from MissionFuge on Saturday evening, he and I went to Portico to eat and celebrate. Then we came home and Mallory was the flower girl and Marybeth was the ring girl! They had so much fun...and Mommy even wore her wedding gown. Still fits, girls!! That is what Weight Watchers will do for you! We had a fun time, reminiscing on those days. Enjoy the ceremony...and don't forget that this was around 9:30 at night!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! You are still gorgeous in your dress, LC! I remembered on the 14th that I thought it was your anniv...but forgot to mention it yesterday (imagine that, me forgetting something!!) Congratulations and blessings for many, many, many more years...

    ReplyDelete