Saturday, March 21, 2009

We're back...from the unblogging world

So we've been addicted to oil-rubbed bronze spray paint lately. Here is a before and after shot...much better indeed.

So, I haven't posted in a long time and decided we needed some pics up here. We had a fun day today taking pics as kid models for Skye Hardwick's workshop in town. She flew in from California for a workshop with 17 other photographers, so we signed up to help her out. It was fun. I can't wait to see the pics from it.

And now for some kiddo shots. Marybeth invited me to her tea party yesterday after school. And requested I wear these fabulous shades for her. She is a hoot! We had a good laugh.

5 comments:

  1. I expect my favorite blog to be updated regularly from now on! That's an order from your Motha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pleased and surprised I was when TCW had a (1) by it on my Feed! I want you to know Granna and I wasted an entire afternoon yesterday store hopping in M and WM. We thought the shoot was next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv u guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have those same canisters on my countertop and I loved them. Then I got white countertops (by a move, not by choice) and they never looked quite right. Sniff, sniff.

    Hey, to answer your question, I used the Doodletype Font Cartridge on shadow mode for Peanut Head's name. I bought it on sale too, so it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you painted the brass on the canisters, I don't know that I would have ever thought to do that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete